Welcome to MacAthena
The instructions to install MacAthena are on a separate page
Eventually, the MacAthena project would like to offer:
- Full command-line compatibility with DebAthena
- Cocoa applications to provide easy-to-use interfaces to common Athena tasks
- A package based system allowing MacAthena users to setup anything from a few utilities to a system with Kerberos-based logins and AFS home directories
- Support in common lockers, providing MacAthena users with access to the wealth of software available in AFS
What We Have
At this point, the project is in the process of getting a facelift. We have the following major features:
- Moira clients, including blanche, stella, and moira
More features are coming soon
Q: Package xyz that I really care about isn't in MacAthena! Why not?
A: Well, it's possible we just haven't tried to port it yet, or maybe we haven't gotten it to work. We keep a list of packages we're having a hard time porting.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.